Having an iCloud account is really important, this service is powered by Apple and it is available for access from any electronic platform ( iPhone, iPad, iMac, Macbook, Windows, Android, etc.) iCloud allows users to store their data on Apple’s remote computer services and allowing them to access it at any time.
How to Create an iCloud Account:
- It is important to make sure the device is running on the latest IOS version because a minimum of IOS 5 is required.
- Tap on settings
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- The first option is an “iCloud” tap on it
- At the top, it indicates to sign in with an Apple ID and at the bottom, it says “GET A FREE APPLE ID”
- Fill in your birthday and click next
- Enter your last and first name
- After this, it will give you the option to use your Apple ID only or create an iCloud, select “Get a free iCloud email address”
- Enter the desired email and click next
- Select and verify your password
- Fill in three security questions in case you forget your password or need to reset it
- The next step is optional, you can decide to enter a rescue email in order to confirm your identity if you fail to answer the security questions correctly
- Agree to the terms& conditions.
- You’re all set!