Aren’t you able to download applications from the App Store? Or maybe iTunes isn’t letting you download any media content. You are missing off the iCloud login, or maybe you haven’t yet created one. If you are entirely a novice to the iOS platform then, there’s a high chance that you are not aware of the iCloud account; therefore no joke’s on you.
Without having an iCloud login, you’ll not be able to access the services nor can enjoy the iOS features at it most. An Apple ID is something which enables you to download apps and games from the App Store, iTunes for the use and many more.
Note: You can even login to iCloud on your Windows PC, just Download iTunes Windows 10 version to start the process.
iCloud Login – Sign in to iCloud.com
However, some say that is not mandatorily needed to sing up for an iCloud account, but it’s not true. If you aren’t getting the most out of your iOS device, then the features and services it comprised of, are somewhat good for nothing.
One having the iCloud account can easily sync the device contacts, reminders and much more across multiple devices. Furthermore, there are some certain apps such as FaceTime and iMessage that you cannot use until you have an iCloud account login to your device.
We guess now it’s not necessarily needed to prolong it further; hence, we are directly going to jump on the workarounds covering – How to create an iCloud account using different devices. And moreover, we will also get you the method for iCloud login.
How to Create an iCloud Account?
In this section, we are going to cover the 3 easiest ways to create an iCloud account using different devices. All you need to do is just follow up with the steps mentioned below and apparently by the time finish reading this article you’ll find yourself quite knowledgeable to carry out the necessary task with no hassle.
Create an iCloud account using an iPhone or iPad:
If you are an iPhone or iPad users, this section is for you. Simply follow each step one by one, and you’ll not encounter any issue going through the way.
- Grab your device on which you are going to create an iCloud account. (This is by far the easiest of all steps, haha!)
- Next, hit the “Settings” icon. It’s a grey icon with gears (⚙️) kind of image which you can quickly locate on Home screen.
- Tap on the option “Sign in to your iPhone” lies at the top. Or if you are using the older version of iOS, in that case, click iCloud and hit the “Create a new Apple ID” option.
- And then click on “Don’t have an Apple ID or forget it.”
- As soon as you tap the aforesaid option, you’ll instantly get a pop-up appeared containing an option “Create Apple it,” just hit it.
- Enter your birth date and click on Next in the top-right corner.
- Next, enter your first name and last name and smash the Next button.
- After that, it will ask you to type in a valid email address, or you can get yourself a new iCloud email address. [Note: Make sure that this email address will be your Apple ID, that you’ll be asked to enter in order to sign in to iCould account]
- Tap Next.
- Create a password and click Next.
- And verify the password.
- Next, select a security question and type in an appropriate answer.
- Repeat two more times and tap on “Agree” to Terms and Conditions on the pop-up menu.
- Click on “Merge,” if you want to sync your iPhone’s data such as contacts, notes, reminders, Calendars, and Safari to iCloud. Of if do not want to, click on “Don’t Merge.”
- And lastly, click on OK to validate the “Find My iPhone” option is turned on.
Create an iCloud account using Mac:
- In the homepage, at the upper-left corner on the screen, click on the Apple’s icon.
- Next, a drop-down menu will appear to you, tap on System Preferences.
- Click on the iCloud icon, lies at the left side of the screen.
- Hit the “Create Apple ID…” option.
- Using the drop-down menu in the dialog box, you need to enter your date of birth.
- Tap on Next.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Next, you need to enter your email address which will be your Apple ID you later can use to sign in to iCloud. Furthermore, if you wish to get a custom iCloud email address, tap on “Get a free iCloud email address…“
- Once done, type in your password and verify it. Always make sure that your iCloud password must consist of at least 8 characters including an uppercase and lowercase letter and a number) with no spaces.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- And now you have to choose 3 security questions and type in the answers for all. Use the drop-down menus in order to select the questions you’d like to answer and are easy to remember. And don’t forget that answers are case-sensitive.
- Click on Next.
- And tick the box present next to “I have read and agree….“
- Tap on the “Agree” option.
- Next, you’ll receive an email from Apple, head over to it and click on Verify Now, which you will find within the body content of the mail.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Continue,” and you’ll get to see that your email address is got verified. And next, you have to configure iCloud on Mac following the onscreen prompts which are quite self-explanatory.
- And you’re done successfully creating an iCloud account using Mac.
Create an iCloud account using Windows PC:
Using iCloud.com, you can straightforwardly create an iCloud account using any non-iOS supported device.
And here’s how to do:
- Firstly, open www.icloud.com in your browser.
- You’ll be direct to the iCloud official website, just scroll down to the bottom and click on “Create Apple ID.”
- A dialog box will appear, where you need to type in the required details in the boxes given.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Select your Country.
- Enter your date of birth.
- And next enter your email address you’d like to have your Apple ID.
- Enter your password and confirm it by retyping in beneath.
- Select 3 security questions using the drop-down menu and type in the answer for each. (Make sure that the questions you are selecting now will be used to verify your identity and recover your password if you ever forget it.)
- Enter the captcha and click on Continue.
- Check your mail. You’ll receive an email from Apple consisting of a 6-digit code.
- Enter the code in the browsers page and click on Continue.
- Check the box next to“I have read and agree….“
- And lastly, hit the Agree button and that’s it.
That’s all folks, for this quick guide covering methods to create an iCloud account using different devices. We hope you found it useful. If you got any queries regarding the topic, you could feel free to reach using the comment box given below.